We’ve been busy here behind the scenes at DEK Leadership—expanding, upgrading, and rebranding—and today I’m delighted to unveil some exciting news.
We’ve just launched all this!
- Redesigned website –– our new address, dekleadership.com, highlighting a great new look and easier navigation, with quick links to all our programs and services
- Blog –– find helpful articles and invaluable insight specific to the family entertainment center (FEC) industry
- Social media platform –– check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Coaches Corner Resources for Leaders –– an outlet for shared resources designed to support our thousands of trainees and coaches across the U.S.
Of course, along with these new features, we continue to offer the core programs that zoos, museums, theme parks, aquariums, and other FECs find to be game-changers:
- Evaluation services –– our Under Cover Boss secret shoppers
- Training –– for front-line teams
- Coaching –– for leadership development
For those of you who haven’t yet worked with us—a quick background:
We’ve trained, developed, and built more front-line teams than any other company in the U.S, working with some of the largest family entertainment centers in the country. Each program is customized to our client’s goals, and no project is too big or too small.
Your success is our success—and sustainability matters. Our training programs thrive long term because, after training, we give you all the tools you need to maintain success.
We hope you like our new look and resources. Thanks to all our customers, friends, and colleagues for helping us grow. We’re so grateful for your loyalty.
Best regards, Deborah Kunz
P.S. We’d love to hear what you think about the revamped DEK! Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-625-0436.